How to factory reset CELKON CliQ 2? How to wipe all data in CELKON CliQ 2? How to bypass screen lock in CELKON CliQ 2? How to restore defaults in CELKON CliQ 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CELKON CliQ 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your CELKON CliQ 2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737M core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Down and Power keys together for a short while.
- When you see a change on the screen let go of the Power button.
- Release Volume Down if you see Andorid Robot on the screen.
- Now hold down the Power key and after 2 seconds press the Volume Up key once.
- In Recovery Mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "Yes--delete all user data" and press the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Celkon Diamond Mega 4g Hard Reset - video