Hard Reset CELKON CliQ
How to factory reset CELKON CliQ? How to wipe all data in CELKON CliQ? How to bypass screen lock in CELKON CliQ? How to restore defaults in CELKON CliQ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CELKON CliQ. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your CELKON CliQ will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first switch off the device by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- In the second step hold down Volume Down and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key when you see a change on the screen.
- When Andorid Robot pops up let go of Volume Down.
- Now press the Power button and after 2 seconds click the Volume Up button.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- After that navigate to "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume keys and click the Power button.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
Celkon Diamond Mega 4g Hard Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work