Recovery Mode CELKON CliQ
How to enter recovery mode in CELKON CliQ? How to open recovery mode in CELKON CliQ? How to boot recovery mode on CELKON CliQ? How to use recovery mode in CELKON CliQ? How to exit recovery mode in CELKON CliQ?
The hidden mode of Android 6.0 Marshmallow called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or Android 6.0 Marshmallow update. So follow the steps of recovery mode tutorial:
- Begin by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the mobile.
- After that keep holding on Volume Down and Power keys together for a short while.
- When you see a change on the screen let go of the Power button.
- Release Volume Down when Andorid Robot appears.
- Now start pressing the Power key and after 2 seconds click the Volume Up key once.
- Well done! You should be in Recovery Mode.
- Here scroll down by using Volume keys and press the Power button once.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work