How to factory reset CELKON CT711? How to wipe all data in CELKON CT711? How to bypass screen lock in CELKON CT711? How to restore defaults in CELKON CT711?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CELKON CT711. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your CELKON CT711 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At first switch off the device by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- Then hold down Volume Down and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key when you see a change on the screen.
- Let go of Volume Down when the Andorid Robot image pops up.
- Then push the Power button and after 2 seconds click the Volume Up key once.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- In the next step choose "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
Celkon Diamond Mega 4g Hard Reset - video