Hard Reset CELKON Diamond Pro
How to factory reset CELKON Diamond Pro? How to wipe all data in CELKON Diamond Pro? How to bypass screen lock in CELKON Diamond Pro? How to restore defaults in CELKON Diamond Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CELKON Diamond Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your CELKON Diamond Pro will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Down and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key when the CELKON logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Down when the Andorid Robot image pops up.
- Now start pressing the Power button and click Volume Up once to open Recovery Mode.
- After that choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys and confirm with the Power button.
- In this mode select "Yes--delete all user data" and press the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
UNLOCK || HARD RESET || CELKON DIAMOND PRO - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work