Hard Reset CELKON Q450
How to factory reset CELKON Q450? How to wipe all data in CELKON Q450? How to bypass screen lock in CELKON Q450? How to restore defaults in CELKON Q450?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CELKON Q450. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your CELKON Q450 will be as new and your Spreadtrum 7731 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Down + Power key together for a few moments.
- Let go of the Power key when you see the CELKON logo appears.
- Release Volume Down if the Andorid Robot pops up and wait.
- Now use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key once.
- After that choose "yes" and click the Power button once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job!
How to Hard Reset Celkon millennia Q450 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work