Hard Reset CELKON Q470
How to factory reset CELKON Q470? How to wipe all data in CELKON Q470? How to bypass screen lock in CELKON Q470? How to restore defaults in CELKON Q470?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CELKON Q470. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your CELKON Q470 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first turn off the device by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Down + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power button when the CELKON logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Down when the Andorid Robot appears and wait.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select "yes" and press the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
How to Hard Reset Celkon millennia Q450 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work