How to factory reset CELKON Q58 Explore? How to wipe all data in CELKON Q58 Explore? How to bypass screen lock in CELKON Q58 Explore? How to restore defaults in CELKON Q58 Explore?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CELKON Q58 Explore. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your CELKON Q58 Explore will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- Turn off the tablet by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Down and Power keys together for a couple of seconds.
- When you see a change on the CELKON logo let go of the Power button.
- Release Volume Down when you see the Andorid Robot image.
- Now hold down the Power button and press Volume Up once.
- After that use Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power button once.
- Now select "Yes--delete all user data" from the menu and press the Power key.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Celkon Q54 plus hard Reset - video