Hard Reset CELKON Smart 4G
How to factory reset CELKON Smart 4G? How to wipe all data in CELKON Smart 4G? How to bypass screen lock in CELKON Smart 4G? How to restore defaults in CELKON Smart 4G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CELKON Smart 4G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your CELKON Smart 4G will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first switch off the device by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step start holding Volume Down and Power buttons together for a few moments.
- Release the Power key when you see a change on the screen.
- Let go of Volume Down when the Andorid Robot image pops up.
- After that start pressing the Power key and after 2 seconds click the Volume Up key once.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- In this menu choose "Yes--delete all user data" and click the Power button.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
CELKON STAR 4G PATTERN LOCK REMOVE - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work