How to factory reset CELKON Star 4G? How to wipe all data in CELKON Star 4G? How to bypass screen lock in CELKON Star 4G? How to restore defaults in CELKON Star 4G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CELKON Star 4G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your CELKON Star 4G will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Down and Power keys together for a short while.
- When you see a change on the screen release the Power button.
- Release Volume Down when Andorid Robot appears.
- Now click the Power key and after 2 seconds press the Volume Up button.
- In this mode use Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button once.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data" by using same buttons as before.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
Celkon Diamond Mega 4g Hard Reset - video