Hard Reset CELKON Tab 8 4G
How to factory reset CELKON Tab 8 4G? How to wipe all data in CELKON Tab 8 4G? How to bypass screen lock in CELKON Tab 8 4G? How to restore defaults in CELKON Tab 8 4G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CELKON Tab 8 4G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your CELKON Tab 8 4G will be as new and your MediaTek core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the device by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- After that hold down Volume Down and Power buttons together for a few moments.
- Release the Power key when you see the CELKON logo.
- Let go of Volume Down if the Andorid Robot image pops up.
- Now hold down the Power button and press Volume Up once.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data" and click the Power key once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with thee Power button.
- Good job!
Celkon Q54 plus hard Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work