Hard Reset CELKON U Feel 4G
How to factory reset CELKON U Feel 4G? How to wipe all data in CELKON U Feel 4G? How to bypass screen lock in CELKON U Feel 4G? How to restore defaults in CELKON U Feel 4G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CELKON U Feel 4G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your CELKON U Feel 4G will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the tablet by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Down and Power keys together for a short while.
- Let go of the Power button when the CELKON logo appears.
- Release Volume Down when the Andorid Robot image pops up.
- Then start pressing the Power key and click Volume Up once.
- Now use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key once.
- In this mode select "Yes--delete all user data" and confirm with the Power button.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
Celkon Q54 plus hard Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work