Hard Reset CELKON UniQ
How to factory reset CELKON UniQ? How to wipe all data in CELKON UniQ? How to bypass screen lock in CELKON UniQ? How to restore defaults in CELKON UniQ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CELKON UniQ. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your CELKON UniQ will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first turn off the device by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- In the second step hold down Volume Down and Power buttons together for a few moments.
- Release the Power key when you see a change on the screen.
- When the Android Robot image pops up let go of the Volume Down button.
- Then start pushing the Power button and after 2 seconds press the Volume Up key once to open Recovery Mode.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- In this menu choose "Yes--delete all user data" and confirm with the Power button.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
Celkon Diamond Mega 4g Hard Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.