How to Factory Reset CG Omega 3?
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in CG Omega 3. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from CG Omega 3.
As a result your Android 7.0 Nougat will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 8000 MB storage and Li-Ion 2300.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in CG Omega 3 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
Factory Reset CG Omega 3
- At first switch on the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that select Main Menu and Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup&Reset and Factory data reset.
- Finally tap Reset phone and Erase everything.
- Good job! Your device will be without any passcode needed to unlock.
How to factory reset CG Omega 3? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.