How to factory reset CHERRY MOBILE Defender? How to wipe all data in CHERRY MOBILE Defender? How to bypass screen lock in CHERRY MOBILE Defender? How to restore defaults in CHERRY MOBILE Defender?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CHERRY MOBILE Defender. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your CHERRY MOBILE Defender will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) core will run faster.
- At first, hold down the Power button in order to turn off the CHERRY MOBILE Defender.
- Afterwards hold down together the Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- You have to release both keys as soon as the CHERRY MOBILE logo appears on the screen.
- Use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- The restoring operation will be done as soon as the CHERRY MOBILE Welcome Panel apperas,
- Congratulations! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - remove password and pattern lock - video
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - wipe your Android device - video