How to factory reset CHERRY MOBILE Flare 4? How to wipe all data in CHERRY MOBILE Flare 4? How to bypass screen lock in CHERRY MOBILE Flare 4? How to restore defaults in CHERRY MOBILE Flare 4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CHERRY MOBILE Flare 4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your CHERRY MOBILE Flare 4 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- The cell phone must be turned off so hold down the Power rocker for a short while.
- After that press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- In order to choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - remove password and pattern lock - video
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - wipe your Android device - video
How To Hard Reset Cherry Mobile Flare 2.0 - video