Hard Reset CHERRY MOBILE Flare A1
How to factory reset CHERRY MOBILE Flare A1? How to wipe all data in CHERRY MOBILE Flare A1? How to bypass screen lock in CHERRY MOBILE Flare A1? How to restore defaults in CHERRY MOBILE Flare A1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CHERRY MOBILE Flare A1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your CHERRY MOBILE Flare A1 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735M core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the CHERRY MOBILE Flare A1.
- Next, hold down together the Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- As soon as the CHERRY MOBILE logo pops up let go of all keys
- In this step use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- The restoring operation will be done as soon as the CHERRY MOBILE Welcome Panel apperas,
- Congratulations! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - remove password and pattern lock - video
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - wipe your Android device - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work