How to factory reset CHERRY MOBILE Flare J1 Lite? How to wipe all data in CHERRY MOBILE Flare J1 Lite? How to bypass screen lock in CHERRY MOBILE Flare J1 Lite? How to restore defaults in CHERRY MOBILE Flare J1 Lite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CHERRY MOBILE Flare J1 Lite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Go Edition settings. As a result your CHERRY MOBILE Flare J1 Lite will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- If Boot Mode appears release all keys.
- In the next step choose Recovery by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to confirm it.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- After that navigate to "yes" and press the Power key to confirm that.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few moments.
Cherry Mobile Flare A2 Lite Hard Reset - video