How to factory reset CHERRY MOBILE Flare J1? How to wipe all data in CHERRY MOBILE Flare J1? How to bypass screen lock in CHERRY MOBILE Flare J1? How to restore defaults in CHERRY MOBILE Flare J1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CHERRY MOBILE Flare J1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your CHERRY MOBILE Flare J1 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Begin by turning off the phone, by using the Power button.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the CHERRY MOBILEicon.
- In order to enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - remove password and pattern lock - video
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - wipe your Android device - video