How to factory reset CHERRY MOBILE Flare J3 Max? How to wipe all data in CHERRY MOBILE Flare J3 Max? How to bypass screen lock in CHERRY MOBILE Flare J3 Max? How to restore defaults in CHERRY MOBILE Flare J3 Max?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CHERRY MOBILE Flare J3 Max. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Go Edition settings. As a result your CHERRY MOBILE Flare J3 Max will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step start pushing Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- When Boot Mode pops up let go of all buttons.
- Now select Recovery. Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm that.
- Then choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that select "yes" and click the Power button once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Perfect! Your mobile will be unlocked so create new passcode to protect your smartphone.
Cherry Mobile Flare J3 Lite Hard Reset - video
How To Hard Reset Cherry Mobile Flare J3 Lite - video