Hard Reset CHERRY MOBILE Flare P1 Lite
How to factory reset CHERRY MOBILE Flare P1 Lite? How to wipe all data in CHERRY MOBILE Flare P1 Lite? How to bypass screen lock in CHERRY MOBILE Flare P1 Lite? How to restore defaults in CHERRY MOBILE Flare P1 Lite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CHERRY MOBILE Flare P1 Lite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your CHERRY MOBILE Flare P1 Lite will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then start holding Volume Up + Power key for a short while.
- Let go of all buttons when Recovery Mode pops up.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- After that select "yes" from the menu and confirm with the Power button.
- At last choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
How to Hard Reset Cherry Mobile Flare P1 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work