Hard Reset CHERRY MOBILE Flare P1 Mini
How to factory reset CHERRY MOBILE Flare P1 Mini? How to wipe all data in CHERRY MOBILE Flare P1 Mini? How to bypass screen lock in CHERRY MOBILE Flare P1 Mini? How to restore defaults in CHERRY MOBILE Flare P1 Mini?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CHERRY MOBILE Flare P1 Mini. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your CHERRY MOBILE Flare P1 Mini will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up + Power key together for a few seconds.
- When Recovery Mode appears release all buttons.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then choose "yes" and press the Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
How to Hard Reset Cherry Mobile Flare P1 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work