Hard Reset CHERRY MOBILE Flare S4
How to factory reset CHERRY MOBILE Flare S4? How to wipe all data in CHERRY MOBILE Flare S4? How to bypass screen lock in CHERRY MOBILE Flare S4? How to restore defaults in CHERRY MOBILE Flare S4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CHERRY MOBILE Flare S4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your CHERRY MOBILE Flare S4 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- Release all keys when Boot Mode appears on the screen.
- Now choose Recovery by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "yes" from the menu and click the Power key once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using te Power button once.
- Well done!
Cherry Mobile Flare S4 Hard Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.