How to factory reset CHERRY MOBILE Flare S5 Plus? How to wipe all data in CHERRY MOBILE Flare S5 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in CHERRY MOBILE Flare S5 Plus? How to restore defaults in CHERRY MOBILE Flare S5 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CHERRY MOBILE Flare S5 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your CHERRY MOBILE Flare S5 Plus will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- Firstly, power off the CHERRY MOBILE Flare S5 Plus.
- Then hold down together the Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- When the CHERRY MOBILE logo pops up let go of all keys
- In this step use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Select option "reboot system now" by using Power rocker.
- The restoring operation will be done as soon as the CHERRY MOBILE Welcome Panel apperas,
- Congratulations! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - remove password and pattern lock - video
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - wipe your Android device - video