How to factory reset CHERRY MOBILE Flare S7 Prime? How to wipe all data in CHERRY MOBILE Flare S7 Prime? How to bypass screen lock in CHERRY MOBILE Flare S7 Prime? How to restore defaults in CHERRY MOBILE Flare S7 Prime?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CHERRY MOBILE Flare S7 Prime. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Go Edition settings. As a result your CHERRY MOBILE Flare S7 Prime will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739WA core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- After that start holding Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when you see information about Boot Mode.
- In this mode select Recovery by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- When the Android Robot pops up press Volume Up + Power key.
- Now use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power key.
- Then choose "yes" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Cherry Mobile Flare J3 Lite Hard Reset - video
How to Hard Reset Flare S6 Lite - video