How to factory reset CHERRY MOBILE Flare S7? How to wipe all data in CHERRY MOBILE Flare S7? How to bypass screen lock in CHERRY MOBILE Flare S7? How to restore defaults in CHERRY MOBILE Flare S7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CHERRY MOBILE Flare S7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your CHERRY MOBILE Flare S7 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6739WA core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the device by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when you see Boot Mode.
- From the menu choose Recovery by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- After that choose "yes" and click the Power key.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
How to Hard Reset Flare S6 Lite - video