Hard Reset CHERRY MOBILE Flare Selfie
How to factory reset CHERRY MOBILE Flare Selfie? How to wipe all data in CHERRY MOBILE Flare Selfie? How to bypass screen lock in CHERRY MOBILE Flare Selfie? How to restore defaults in CHERRY MOBILE Flare Selfie?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CHERRY MOBILE Flare Selfie. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your CHERRY MOBILE Flare Selfie will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power key for a short while in order to turn it off.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- Let go of held keys as soon as you see the CHERRY MOBILE icon.
- Next, use Volume buttons in order to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - remove password and pattern lock - video
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - wipe your Android device - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work