Hard Reset CHERRY MOBILE Flare Y6
How to factory reset CHERRY MOBILE Flare Y6? How to wipe all data in CHERRY MOBILE Flare Y6? How to bypass screen lock in CHERRY MOBILE Flare Y6? How to restore defaults in CHERRY MOBILE Flare Y6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CHERRY MOBILE Flare Y6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Go Edition settings. As a result your CHERRY MOBILE Flare Y6 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580A core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when you see information about Boot Mode.
- In this mode select Recovery by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- When the Android Robot pops up press Volume Up + Power key.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then choose "yes" and click the Power button.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Cherry Mobile Flare J3 Lite Hard Reset - video
How to Hard Reset Flare S6 Lite - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.