Hard Reset CHERRY MOBILE Fusion Air
How to factory reset CHERRY MOBILE Fusion Air? How to wipe all data in CHERRY MOBILE Fusion Air? How to bypass screen lock in CHERRY MOBILE Fusion Air? How to restore defaults in CHERRY MOBILE Fusion Air?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CHERRY MOBILE Fusion Air. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your CHERRY MOBILE Fusion Air will be as new and your Allwinner A13 core will run faster.
- First of all switch off the device by pressing the Power key.
- Then hold down Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
- Good job!
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - remove password and pattern lock - video
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - wipe your Android device - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work