Factory Reset CHERRY MOBILE Fusion Air
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in CHERRY MOBILE Fusion Air. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from CHERRY MOBILE Fusion Air.
As a result your Android 4.2 Jelly Bean will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 4000.0 MB storage and Li-Polymer 2200.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in CHERRY MOBILE Fusion Air and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Factory Reset (CHERRY MOBILE Fusion Air)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.