Hard Reset CHUANGYA CY8350
How to factory reset CHUANGYA CY8350? How to wipe all data in CHUANGYA CY8350? How to bypass screen lock in CHUANGYA CY8350? How to restore defaults in CHUANGYA CY8350?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CHUANGYA CY8350. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your CHUANGYA CY8350 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- If you decided to perform Hard Reset operation, you will need your CHUANGYA CY8350 turned off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to make it so.
- Once your smartphone is completely off, you have to hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to enter Recovery Mode.
- After you enter Recovery Mode, you should use Volume Keys to navigate to option "wipe data/factory reset", and then select it with Power Button.
- In the following step, you should confirm this operation by selecting option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- Data will be completely wiped after a few seconds, and then you have to select option "reboot system now" in order to restart your smartphone.
- In a couple of minutes after that, your CHUANGYA CY8350 will be restarted, and that's it, congratulations!
Hard Reset (CHUANGYA CY8350)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.