Factory Reset CHUWI Hi13
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in CHUWI Hi13 . Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from CHUWI Hi13 .
As a result your Windows 10 will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 64000 MB storage and Li-Polymer 10000.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in CHUWI Hi13 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- First of all, hold down the Power key in order to switch on the device.
- Afterwards you have tio connect some keyboard to your tablet and start holding down Shift key.
- While the Shift key is still pressed, tap or click Restart option and confirm the operation.
- Keep holding the Shift key until the Blue Menu pops up.
- In the next step choose Troubleshoot.
- Then tap Reset your PC and cofirm operation by pressing Next.
- Choose either Just remove my files or Fully clean the drive.
- Begin the whole operation by clicking Reset.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Factory Reset (CHUWI Hi13 )
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.