Hard Reset CHUWI Micro Pad V76
How to factory reset CHUWI Micro Pad V76? How to wipe all data in CHUWI Micro Pad V76? How to bypass screen lock in CHUWI Micro Pad V76? How to restore defaults in CHUWI Micro Pad V76?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CHUWI Micro Pad V76. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your CHUWI Micro Pad V76 will be as new and your AllWinner A31 core will run faster.
- At the beginning hold down the Power button to switch off your device.
- In the next step go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then find and select Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work