Hard Reset CHUWI V10
How to factory reset CHUWI V10? How to wipe all data in CHUWI V10? How to bypass screen lock in CHUWI V10? How to restore defaults in CHUWI V10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CHUWI V10. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your CHUWI V10 will be as new and your AllWinner A31 core will run faster.
- If the display is off, press the Power button to switch it back on.
- Then from Main Menu go to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset.
- Find and select Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work