Hard Reset CHUWI V17
How to factory reset CHUWI V17? How to wipe all data in CHUWI V17? How to bypass screen lock in CHUWI V17? How to restore defaults in CHUWI V17?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CHUWI V17. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your CHUWI V17 will be as new and your Allwinner A13 core will run faster.
- If the display is off, press the Power button to turn it back on.
- Then from Main Menu go to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset.
- In this step find and select Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (CHUWI V17)
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.