Hard Reset CHUWI V17HD
How to factory reset CHUWI V17HD? How to wipe all data in CHUWI V17HD? How to bypass screen lock in CHUWI V17HD? How to restore defaults in CHUWI V17HD?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CHUWI V17HD. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your CHUWI V17HD will be as new and your Rockchip RK3188 core will run faster.
- If the display is off, press the Power button to turn it back on.
- Then from Main Menu go to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset.
- In this step find and select Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work