Hard Reset CHUWI V88 2GB RAM
How to factory reset CHUWI V88 2GB RAM? How to wipe all data in CHUWI V88 2GB RAM? How to bypass screen lock in CHUWI V88 2GB RAM? How to restore defaults in CHUWI V88 2GB RAM?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CHUWI V88 2GB RAM. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your CHUWI V88 2GB RAM will be as new and your Rockchip RK3188 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key to turn the device on.
- Then go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset (Privacy).
- In the next step select Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (CHUWI V88 2GB RAM)
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.