NordVPN is a virtual private network (VPN) service. It encrypts users' internet traffic and hides their IP addresses to protect their privacy and security online. NordVPN is available for multiple platforms, including Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS. With NordVPN, users can access blocked or restricted content, browse the internet anonymously, and secure their online activities.
- To start click here to create a NordVPN premium account with a special discount available only for HardReset.Info users.
- Fill out a short form with your name and address and select unique login and password.
- Choose a Yearly or Monthly payment for your NordVPN premium plan.
- Process payment with a credit card or bank transfer.
- Now open Google Play Store and install NordVPN.
- Log in to the NordVPN app using a password and a nickname created earlier on the NordVPN website.
- Now you can either connect with plenty of servers worldwide or simply use Quick Connect to let NordVPN choose the proper connection.
- Allow NordVPN to establish a VPN link on your device.
- Great! Now you are connected to the selected server and all your internet traffic is secure and encrypted. To stop the VPN tap disconnect.
How to Get a VPN on CITYCALL I8550
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on