How to disable remote control on Android CITYCALL I8550?
How to enable screen mirroring in CITYCALL I8550? How to remote control a PC by your CITYCALL I8550? How to stream a PC screen to your CITYCALL I8550? How to control Windows by CITYCALL I8550? How to control the PC operating system by CITYCALL I8550? How to control windows by Android in CITYCALL I8550? How do Start Screen mirroring between windows and Android in CITYCALL I8550? How to stream PC display wirelessly on CITYCALL I8550? How to remote control a PC for free by your CITYCALL I8550? How to control a computer by CITYCALL I8550? How to manage a PC desktop on your CITYCALL I8550?
Every day we use our telephones for a lot of things, beginning with the simplest phone functions like calling/texting but also for playing games, listening to music, watching videos, etc. But sometimes could be comfortable to share the screen of our Personal Computer / Laptop with a mobile device to control it remotely. With our tutorial, you will be able to mirror your PC screen to your CITYCALL I8550. Stay with us and learn how to stream your PC Screen and how to remote control it with full of windows features and possibilities. There is no need to connect both devices to the same Wi-Fi so you can control/stream your PC screen from anywhere! Let's download Free App - Google Remote Desktop and forget about the necessity to get up to switch music, play another movie on your computer, etc.
- Primarily, Go to Google Play Store and look for Chrome Remote Desktop, download it by install button.
- In the next step, open the app from your Home Screen and choose Sign In.
- There, choose to Add your Google account and log in.
- Now, you have to open Google Chrome on your PC / Laptop and visit remotedesktop.google.com, choose to Get Started, and Log In to the same Google Account.
- Installation of Google Chrome is necessary only to install extensions but later, you can connect to Chrome Remote Desktop without switching on Google Chrome before.
- Afterward, touch on Blue Circle to download Google Extension and tap Add to Chrome on the window that should appear.
- Continue by Add Extension, if you successfully added this feature, you should see a notification about that on the small notification.
- Nextly, we have to Set up a Remote Desktop on the PC, choose your name, tap Continue, then set a PIN, to start the program touch on RUN.
- In the next step, go back to your Phone. You should see your PC on the list (remember to connect both devices with the same Google Account!), tap on your computer name, enter your PIN, and continue with the blue arrow icon.
- We recommended Wi-Fi Connection! Using Screen Mirroring with Mobile Data could be very expensive!
- Amazing work! You successfully connect your PC & CITYCALL, there you can remote control your personal computer by your Phone!
- Touch a three white stripes icon on the right lower corner to show the keyboard or enable Trackpad mode.
- There, you can also enter Settings.
- Well done! Now, you know how to manage wirelessly your Personal Computer! Select Disconnect to end Screen Mirroring.
How to Start Remote Control Computer and Screen Mirroring in CITYCALL I8550? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on