Hard Reset CITYCALL L600
How to factory reset CITYCALL L600? How to wipe all data in CITYCALL L600? How to bypass screen lock in CITYCALL L600? How to restore defaults in CITYCALL L600?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset CITYCALL L600. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and SymbianOS settings. As a result your CITYCALL L600 will be as new and your cores will run faster.
How to hard reset CITYCALL L600
- If the device is off hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards from the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to do a hard reset on CITYCALL L600? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.