Hard Reset CITYCALL M77
How to factory reset CITYCALL M77? How to wipe all data in CITYCALL M77? How to bypass screen lock in CITYCALL M77? How to restore defaults in CITYCALL M77?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset CITYCALL M77. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your CITYCALL M77 will be as new and your cores will run faster.
How to hard reset CITYCALL M77
- In order to switch on the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards from the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Then tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- In order to begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- That's all. The hard reset has just been completed
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button to switch on the device
- In the next step tap the following code in your phone: *2767*3855#
- You should see information about resetting your phone.
- Wait to comple the whole process.
- Well done! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
How to do a hard reset on CITYCALL M77? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.