Hard Reset CLOUDFONE Excite 501D
How to factory reset CLOUDFONE Excite 501D? How to wipe all data in CLOUDFONE Excite 501D? How to bypass screen lock in CLOUDFONE Excite 501D? How to restore defaults in CLOUDFONE Excite 501D?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset CLOUDFONE Excite 501D. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your CLOUDFONE Excite 501D will be as new and your MTK 6577 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by switching off the cell phone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power at the same time for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the Exclamation Mark.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode hold down the Volume Up key for a few seconds.
- Use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with the Power key.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
How To Reset A Cloudfone Ice 401e - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work