Hard Reset COBY Kyros MID7048
How to factory reset COBY Kyros MID7048? How to wipe all data in COBY Kyros MID7048? How to bypass screen lock in COBY Kyros MID7048? How to restore defaults in COBY Kyros MID7048?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset COBY Kyros MID7048. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your COBY Kyros MID7048 will be as new and your Cortex A5 core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- Go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work