Hard Reset COBY Kyros MID8048
How to factory reset COBY Kyros MID8048? How to wipe all data in COBY Kyros MID8048? How to bypass screen lock in COBY Kyros MID8048? How to restore defaults in COBY Kyros MID8048?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset COBY Kyros MID8048. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your COBY Kyros MID8048 will be as new and your Cortex A5 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work