Hard Reset COBY Kyros MID9742
How to factory reset COBY Kyros MID9742? How to wipe all data in COBY Kyros MID9742? How to bypass screen lock in COBY Kyros MID9742? How to restore defaults in COBY Kyros MID9742?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset COBY Kyros MID9742. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your COBY Kyros MID9742 will be as new and your Allwinner core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (COBY Kyros MID9742)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.