Hard Reset COBY MID1125
How to factory reset COBY MID1125? How to wipe all data in COBY MID1125? How to bypass screen lock in COBY MID1125? How to restore defaults in COBY MID1125?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset COBY MID1125. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your COBY MID1125 will be as new and your TCC8803 core will run faster.
- At first hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (COBY MID1125)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.