Hard Reset COBY MID7029B
How to factory reset COBY MID7029B? How to wipe all data in COBY MID7029B? How to bypass screen lock in COBY MID7029B? How to restore defaults in COBY MID7029B?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset COBY MID7029B. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your COBY MID7029B will be as new and your Cortex A9 core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- Go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (COBY MID7029B)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.