Hard Reset COBY MID7047
How to factory reset COBY MID7047? How to wipe all data in COBY MID7047? How to bypass screen lock in COBY MID7047? How to restore defaults in COBY MID7047?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset COBY MID7047. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your COBY MID7047 will be as new and your Telechips A5 core will run faster.
- If the tablet is off hold down the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that, go to the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything when asked to confirm.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work