Hard Reset COLORFLY E708 3G Pro
How to factory reset COLORFLY E708 3G Pro? How to wipe all data in COLORFLY E708 3G Pro? How to bypass screen lock in COLORFLY E708 3G Pro? How to restore defaults in COLORFLY E708 3G Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset COLORFLY E708 3G Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your COLORFLY E708 3G Pro will be as new and your MediaTek MT8382 core will run faster.
- If you wish to perform Hard Reset operation, your COLORFLY E708 3G Pro must be turned off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to do that.
- Wait till your device completely turns off, and after that you have to hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- After you see Android robot appeared on screen, you have to hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once.
- The menu will appear, and you should select option "wipe data/factory reset" from it, using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- Next you should confirm this operation by selecting option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- Data wipe completes after a few seconds, and then you should select option "reboot system now" in order to restart your tablet.
- In a couple of seconds after that, your COLORFLY E708 3G Pro will be restarted, and that's it, well done!
Hard Reset (COLORFLY E708 3G Pro)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.