Hard Reset COLORFUL Colorfly U781
How to factory reset COLORFUL Colorfly U781? How to wipe all data in COLORFUL Colorfly U781? How to bypass screen lock in COLORFUL Colorfly U781? How to restore defaults in COLORFUL Colorfly U781?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset COLORFUL Colorfly U781. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android settings. As a result your COLORFUL Colorfly U781 will be as new and your Allwinner A31S core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- Afterwards, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (COLORFUL Colorfly U781)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.